Mixed Feeling

 These days i try to realise about some pathetic reality

I found my self staring at something that fade  into fantasy

This feeling realy makes me up set down 

Another time i think, is it just me or my Bellyache, pherhaps 

pretending, like  i'll be fine tho'

then i'm not at all


What any kind of sincerities that i must to provide?

you'd ever cannot recieve any of them, you want more

i am black and blue, stumbling around your head

But you still won't care - I'm never be in your life

again, you need some


Now i have to push my feeling away- Probably i must kill it,  or it does

i can never give you that more, this  is all i can do

i have decided yet, my decision had being clear now

you're worth no more, you mean nothing to me


i must pretend these, always

But they were leaving first before  i was


I had   known one lady, she's brilliant

like, she nows everything whenever i throw the questions to her

but one; how to forget you

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Posesif

Ditinggalkan Diri Sendiri

Love is a Game